CyberSecurity Analyst at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. The successful candidate will work across the organization to drive, plan and carry out security measures to protect our cloud environments, networks, systems, and any technology assets. This position involves understanding and working with a broad spectrum of security principles, architectures, and technologies. It is imperative the candidate not only have the technical prerequisites, but also has the ability to operate at a strategic level. The right candidate should be high energy, with a focus on results, as well as self motivated.
- Minimum 3 years in Information Security
- Elite investigative skills, we’re talking “World’s Greatest Detective Batman” not Zach Snyder Batman
- Experience in incident response required; In-depth knowledge of Cloud Environments (AWS, GCP), MacOS, ChromeOS, Windows, and Linux operating system forensics, SaaS platforms, and IAM)
- Strong knowledge of Information Security design, principles, and processes
- Experience in vulnerability management (Rapid7, Tenable, Qualys)
- Experience with Insider Threat tooling (UEBA, DLP, Canary Tokens, Deception Technology)
- Experience with Splunk, reports and data correlation; Bonus for in-depth knowledge of Splunk’s underpinnings
- Experience automating with Python, BASH, or other scripting languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience in cloud-native or tech environments
- Experience with OSINT, as well as Threat Intelligence services for investigations
- Directly support Peloton’s Security Program while conducting in-depth strategic analysis of intelligence data from various sources.
- Recommend and build countermeasures based on threat analysis, intelligence, and forecasting.
- Provide triage support for incident response and investigation efforts alongside Peloton’s Security Operations team, and other internal teams.
- Work with Security Engineering, Security Operations Center to build out new detections, event types, and baseline user behaviors.
- Collect and analyze auditing capabilities of internal services, SaaS systems, determine gaps in audit trails, and work with internal engineering teams/SaaS providers in improving audit data.
- Develop and implement information security policies and procedures; develop security guidelines and security best practices for Peloton, and maintain the documentation.
- Prepare and present analysis with findings and recommendations, in the form of briefings, reports, or dashboards to senior leadership, managers, and leads as required.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.