Data Support Operations Manager - Assistant Vice President at iCapital Network
iCapital Network is hiring a Data Support Operations Manager to join the Product Department. The Data Operations team is focused on custom data loading and reconciliations, troubleshooting issues, configuring new data loads, assist in testing data feeds, and managing workflow associated with onboarding new clients. The Data Support Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day data operations, data loading, new client integration, and resolving breaks in process.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until further notice. The location of the role will be based in New York City once we reopen.
- Perform root cause analysis of production issues by utilizing SQL to analyze data, and coordinate with production support teams and engineers to resolve issues
- Serve as the primary liaison to work cross-functionally with clients, fund administrators, and business groups to manage and rectify data exceptions
- Analyze and proposing resolution to issues presented by end users
- Work with Business and Dev Team to identify solution, develop requirements and test
- Collaborate with Product Managers on the short- and long-term platform evolution
- Execute ad-hoc troubleshooting of a technical environment and ability to inspect databases using SQL
- Manage a team of 5-8 people across US and Portugal
- 6+ years of experience in Data Operations working on application support and analytics
- Experience managing and guiding a team
- Exposure to working with a Software Engineering team, while understanding SDLC concepts
- Familiarity with data quality control framework
- Experience working with SQL. Python is a plus but not mandatory.
- Ability to collaborate with team members across the organization
- Knowledge of Alternative Investments is a plus but not mandatory