Deal Operations Analyst
Movable Ink is a software company that provides marketers with technology and expert services to create unique customer experiences. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered contextual experiences in email and has powered over 1.5 trillion content impressions worldwide. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to create unique, relevant, and compelling visual experiences across email and web at the moment of engagement.
As our Deal Operations Analyst, you will get hands on exposure to the deal process of a high-growth enterprise SaaS company. As part of our deal operations team, you will sit between all functions involved in the deal process and help guide new contracts and renewals from start of negotiation to a successful close. Starting with sales proposals, you will streamline the process to deliver consistent product and commercial terms, secure approval from leadership, facilitate deal related requests to information security, legal, finance, customer experience, operations and product to bring in commercially viable business. Additionally, you will act as a conduit for deal-level insights which will inform our long term commercial strategy.
Responsibilities of the Deal Operations Analyst:
- Develop and project manage an effective commercial contract process for all revenue generating opportunities by working strategically with our go-to-market functions (Sales, Client Experience, Partnerships, and Marketing)
- Deliver deal level insights and recommendations to business leaders and CFO to shape the evolution of our commercial strategy
- Record all deal related activity in Salesforce to track, and ensure compliance with custom contractual commitments
- Analyze the deal flow process and provide recommendations to build more scalable internal processes
- 1+ years experience in an applicable field with exposure to commercial business
- Proven ability to analyze a situation and come up with a creative problem-solving solution
- Experience collaborating with and effectively communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to ask the right questions and keep learning
- Previous experience with the deal process at a SaaS company
- Experience working with project management tools