At Feather, our mission is to transform humanity's relationship with material goods to create a healthier and happier planet. You’ll join a fast-paced, innovative team whose passion lies in delighting customers and helping people live lighter.
You will be responsible for successfully completing a daily route alongside the Delivery Lead while helping with assembly, delivery, and pickup. You’ll collaborate closely with the warehouse and logistics teams and will report to the Logistics Manager.
Note: We have positions available for both Full-time and Part-time with compensation being $16/hr
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as an assistant to the Delivery Lead while providing a best-in-class experience to customers by working within brand guidelines, and contributing to the development of best practices
- Be a proud brand ambassador with the unique responsibility of entering our customers’ homes and interacting with them in person
- Complete a pre-assigned route of deliveries and/or pickups in a given day, including delivery via walk-up or service elevator, onsite assembly, and trash removal
- Assist in loading the delivery vehicle each day with furniture for delivery to customers.
Who you are:
- 1+ years in delivery operations
- Experience working with furniture or large goods that require assembly
- A keen and sensitive eye for customer service and experience
- Based in NYC
- Excited about joining a small team and building something from the ground up
- Passionate about Feather's mission
What you’ll get when joining Feather:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- A 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 4-day work weeks
- Sponsored lunch three times a week
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription