Delivery Specialist at Peloton (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to observe Peloton’s COVID prevention protocols and wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse and while on client deliveries.
The Peloton Delivery team is essential to delivering the Peloton Mission to our customers. Join the team that interacts with new and current Peloton customers throughout the day, bringing an exceptional delivery experience to their homes and smiles to their faces. This position is responsible for:
- Provide a comprehensive orientation on Peloton’s products
- Assemble and stage the product and any additional accessories in the customer’s home
- Install hardware and be able to troubleshoot issues in home
- Maintenance of your designated fleet vehicle
- Manage delivery route and maintain communication with the customer prior to delivery
- Adhere to and prioritize Peloton’s standards of safety for yourself, your team member and the customer on and off the road at all times
- Must have a valid driver's license
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, with customer service skills
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, leads and supervisors of the organization.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products ranging from 210 lbs to 260 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. An assessment will be conducted to determine weight lifting eligibility to ensure employee safety. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity consistently for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Why work at Peloton
- Competitive Wage - We’ve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment - Live the “Together We Go Far” mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally and globally.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.