Demand Planning Systems Manager at Peloton
Manager, Demand Planning Systems
- Responsible for deployment and maintenance of solution capabilities and architecture to support Peloton’s Demand Planning process
- Acts as a functional SME to business related to Demand Planning applications and integrations
- Manages the gathering, definition, and sign-off of functional requirements for Demand Planning
- Reviews functional specifications and business requirements for completeness- accuracy and feasibility to meet business needs
- Works with a team of technical resources (internal and external) architects and with the business to deliver systems that support the business needs
- Supports system upgrades and technology implementations when required
- Provides guidance to leadership on Demand Planning related application functions
- Ensures end user training and experience meets business requirements
- Partners with key business users and with deployment teams to define and deliver high impact initiatives including initial deployment of the template to those parts of the business yet to receive it
- Maintains an active relationship with the business leadership to report progress and to understand business imperatives
- 12+ years of experience- ideally in the Demand/Supply Planning application space-Technical background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Experience with demand planning applications such as E2Open, SAP IBP or o9
- Experience with Supply Chain Analytics, Demand sensing algorithms etc.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with both local and remote teams.ls.
- Solid blend of business and technical capabilities- business process models and underlying technical architecture
- Good problem solving/analysis skills
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Positive attitude with the ability to work across different business stakeholder and technical teams to accomplish complex tasks
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.