Desktop and Systems Support Engineer - 6 month contract at TodayTix
At TodayTix, we’re on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We believe that when theatres are full, creators, communities and audiences thrive.
Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in 15 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. We work with thousands of venues to provide the best-priced tickets available in the biggest cities around the world, including New York City, London, Toronto, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington DC, Chicago, Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, and thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
We have quickly grown to a team of more than 250 full-time employees in five offices across four cities across the world. We’re seeking highly motivated team members to join us in building the premier technology company in the arts industry and disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, and expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
We are looking for a good all-rounder, someone who is able to work across all levels of support. Day to day responsibilities will include working from the support queue and also working on our internal systems/servers to provide support and keep everything operational. They will be required to support users from all over the business that are working remotely using different technologies. As a contractor, they will not be expected to join the on-call roster.TodayTix Tech
Our technology team is driven, opinionated, and committed to customer experience. We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team and seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, and getting things right. This is not a “go-to-your-cubicle” workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication and collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different and diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview and do your job to the best of your ability!
Contract (expected 6 months duration). There is a possibility that this could be a temp-to-perm role.Core Responsibilities
- User Account Management – Active Directory/Office365/GSuite
- Mailbox and Licensing administration in Office 365
- Windows 10 desktop support
- MacOS desktop support including patching and building
- Windows server support including patching and building
- AWS Workspace support (not required but a bonus)
- Experiencing supporting VPN solutions and remote workers
- Setup and configuration of mobile devices - iOS/android
- Experience of VMware and AWS (while AWS is not required its a bonus)
- Experience with Microsoft service will WSUS, Exchange, Active Directory
- The ability to triage and resolve support tickets efficiently
- Professional telephone manner
TodayTix takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Professional development budget (allocated through HR and managers)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complimentary tickets to shows and events
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Monthly 'battery recharge' days, with a focus on wellbeing
- Open to full or part-time remote work (by agreement)
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.