Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
As a Ro Pharmacy Pharmacist you will be front and center ensuring members get accurate orders on time. This hire is an important role for us to maintain our continually growing number of member orders. You will work closely with multiple teams to deliver an uncommonly seamless pharmacy experience for our members.
This posting is for our location in New York, NY. This hire is for a per diem position, and includes a unique work environment with great perks.
What You'll Do:
- Process and review medication orders for members
- Contact the doctor or care team when clinical intervention is needed
- Answer clinical questions from members
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of doctors, engineers, product managers, pharmacy technicians, and more
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible experience for our patients
- Work with doctors, nurses, and patients to ensure medications are dispensed accurately and on time
- Offer clinical expertise in evaluating drug regimens to provide the best patient care.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Valid New York Pharmacist License
- Unrivaled empathy and patience when helping patients
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Willingness to work with team members to contribute the quality and effective operation of the pharmacy
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You relate with the mission of Ro
- Ability to work at least two 10-hr shifts per week (Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm)
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.