Director, Acquisition Marketing and Digital Product at Harry's
The Flamingo DTC Director will lead a team that is responsible for developing and executing on our eCommerce and digital strategy. You will be responsible for growth marketing (acquisition and retention), digital customer experience, and roadmap setting. You will scale our online business and ensure that the experience customers have with our digital touchpoint ladder up to our overarching brand goals. You will improve process and collaborate across groups on major brand initiatives and provide coaching and professional growth to your team. You will report to the Senior Director of Flamingo Business Operations.
What you will accomplish:
- Develop Flamingo’s DTC strategy and customer facing experience (acquisition, web, retention)
- Own growth marketing by developing and scaling channels quickly and efficiently to drive acquisition
- Guide digital product initiatives by setting a clear roadmap and executing in a customer centric way
- Optimize channel growth as customers are acquired and LTVs become clear
- Produce analysis, insights and visibility on performance (be willing to roll up their sleeves and do some of the work themselves)
- Build various overarching models that ensure we’re running a tight business (LTV and attribution)
- Manage a team of channel managers (digital and offline) as well as digital product
- Partner across the broader Flamingo and Harry’s Inc. organization to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC experience (e.g. holiday, partnerships, in box opportunities)
- Play an active role as a leader within the Flamingo leadership team
This should describe you:
- A natural interest in identifying consumer needs & track record building best in class, customer first experiences
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- ~10 years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on acquisition at some point in career
- 360 brand thinker who appreciates and invests in the entire process, from making a physical product to marketing to merchandising to driving loyalty
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new.
- A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- Passion for working collaboratively and cross-functionally with other teams
- Experience working with in house digital product and engineering teams
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
We started Flamingo because we thought it was time we got some honestly good products for our body care routines. (And because we're all hairy in places.)
We're the first label born out of Harry’s Labs, the innovation arm of Harry's Inc. Since Harry's launched in 2013, over a million women have used and loved the products. To a collective of women on the Harry's team, it became clear that we could create Harry's-quality product designed for the ways women were actually using them — like on their legs, underarms, bikini lines and toes.
We’ve talked to thousands of women to truly understand their hair removal needs. With this knowledge we’ve designed every single aspect of the experience, from razors to wax kits. Every role at Flamingo is dedicated to making the hair removal process a little more enjoyable.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.