Director of IS and IT Infrastructure
The Director of IS and IT Infrastructure is responsible for implementing and maintaining the organization's technology and infrastructure. This role is the central point of contact for all IT/IS related issues at the company and responsible to define and execute the internal technology strategy in the organization. The Director of IS and IT Infrastructure is responsible for secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, software and SAAS solution that is used within a wide range of the company. The ideal candidate is a person with high management and execution skills along with support and service capabilities and hands-on technical background that understands the business processes and data capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a team of systems admins and IT professionals
- Develop and maintain technology roadmaps to address current commitments and future opportunities
- Responsible for all business systems - ERP, CRM, cloud-based integrations
- Manage the development process for each system
- Responsible for integrations and smooth communication between the systems
- Responsible for the network, phone system and infrastructure
- Responsible to manage the ITGC SOX Audit and apply new processes as needed
- Maintain the day to day IT and IS support ticket and local service
- Maintaining the company’s security and backups
- Maintain inventory of equipment along with assigned applications
- Performs server and network monitoring, capacity and planning
- Supports network switches and firewalls.
- Responsible for all desktop applications. Selection and negotiation
- Engage with leadership to define strategy, projects and execution
- Create and implement IT policies and procedures that enable the company with technology
- Control budget and report on expenditure within the department.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Ability to drive team for success
- Proved attention to data and data management
- Business processes and data flow understanding
- Keen understanding of Mac and Windows based environments, as well as Redhat support for dedicated server and engineering machines
- Expert-level experience with SonicWall firewalls, Cisco network switches, JAMF and PDQ package systems, DeployStudio imaging tools, G-Suite email administration and Active Directory user management.
- Expertise with Netsuite and Salesforce administration/development
- Strong organizational and project management skills are necessary
- Hands on leader who can roll up sleeves and do the work when needed
- Direct experience owning an IT/IS budget
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- BS/BA in information systems, computer science, engineering or relevant field
- 5 or more years of experience working in IT support environment and cloud management
- Excellent knowledge of IT applications and infrastructure and networking solutions
- Background in assessing, planning, implementing, operating, securing, and supporting IT systems
- Team management experience
- Previous experience supporting a cloud and hosted environment
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.