Director of Business Development-New York at White Ops
White Ops is the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises – including the world’s largest internet platforms – from sophisticated bots, by verifying the humanity of more than one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, fill out forms, fake likes, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud.
We stop them.
In this role, you will be a part of the White Ops front line in our commitment to helping protect companies from both revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from the digital ecosystem and work with some of the brightest minds in cyber security.
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think we’ve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
We are hackers.
We “pwn it”.
We practice humility.
We think big and move fast.
We create tau for ourselves and for each other.
If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations (capes and masks optional), while helping us achieve exponential growth, then this role is for you.
- Act as the CEO of your book of business, including the ability to manage and execute a full sales cycle from prospecting to new customer launch
- Take a leadership role while working cross-functionally to deliver exceptional results and a customer experience
- Communicate White Ops story with conviction
- Move fast to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Understand, interpret and negotiate sometimes complex SaaS contracts
- Attend conferences, speak on panels, and embody the White Ops brand externally
Who you are:
- 5 - 10+ years in ad tech or cyber security sales and/or business development
- Knowledge of Advertising and/or Marketing technology a must
- Established relationships with brand direct and/or agency decisions makers (nice to have)
- Comfort being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue quotas
- Willingness to travel whenever, wherever, to meet with key prospects and partners
- Excellent presentation skills – both over the phone and in-person
- Experience successfully leading cross-departmental teams to deliver customer results
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Loves winning and isn’t afraid to fail
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Uncapped commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.