Director of Business Operations
As the Director of Business Operations, You’ll...
- Establish and oversee if our revenue reporting infrastructure at Fundera, including weekly/monthly/quarterly reviews with cross-functional teams, to ensure we’re constantly diligent on top performance drivers.
- Design and drive execution on a data infrastructure that serves the needs of various functions in the organization -- product & tech, sales, BD, Marketing
- Establish and document the process for execution against key strategic priorities
- Project manage strategic initiatives for Fundera that cut across multiple groups with a tie in to core Business Operations responsibilities
You’ll Need to Have…
- 7+ years of experience in a Consulting, Operations Leadership, or other role combining business analysis, strategy, solution design and execution.
- Experience managing large projects end-to-end, in conjunction with stakeholders in various departments and levels of an organization.
- Exceptional analytical, organization, and communication skills.
- An ability to derive strategic conclusions from data and qualitative context on business performance.
What’s It Like to Work at Fundera?
- We want people who elevate the game—and we’re willing to pay for it. We offer competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance—you shouldn’t have to stress about your health.
- Yes, your Fundera family is very important, but your’s at home matters most. That’s why we offer incredibly generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Everybody needs a little R&R—but we want our team to have more than just a little. You’ll get flexible PTO and we mean legitimately flexible PTO
- Our kitchen is full of a wide-variety of (mostly healthy) snacks to make sure you never go hungry. You can also always find coffee, seltzer, and more on tap to make sure you never go thirsty.
- We sponsor bi-monthly catered lunches and company happy hours, and other events such as trivia, yoga, and visits to customers. It’s important to bring our team together as much as possible
- Connect with coworkers who share similar interests and join one of our many “clubs” across the company. For example, check out the Women Who Work or the Foodies of Fundera. Want to start a club that doesn’t already exist? You got it.
- Our cross-team “culture committee” makes sure our team’s happiness is always top-of-mind. The group implements a new project every quarter and committee members rotate every few months.
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, we’re all stakeholders in this company and never forget that.
- Come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of America’s small businesses and job creators.