Director, Business Operations
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a highly organized, customer-obsessed individual to support and optimize the CLEAR field operations team across the country. You effectively leverage cross functional expertise to produce results and enjoy living in the data.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and report on trends in order to predict needs in all business verticals and ensure optimization
- Focus on improving business process efficiencies and effectiveness, including championing, developing, managing, driving and influencing key relationships that are critical to the success of the larger organization
- Drive key projects, define and manage their project scopes, and lead change management processes to achieve effective and successful project execution
- Help to define and provide input for KPIs and success metrics against the business plan
- Conduct problem and data analysis, building business cases/implementation plans
- Use scenario modeling, demand forecasting and trend analysis to plan for future growth
- Design and implement smart staffing models
Who You Are:
- Scrappiness and resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, and an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with G-Suite platforms & applications
- Deep organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management and peers
- Workforce management experience a plus and management of geographically disparate teams preferred
- BA/BS required, Master’s in a related field or Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Knowledge and experience in the use of statistics/data for budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and reporting
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity