At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
As Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the CEO to tackle key issues facing DailyPay and find new and dynamic ways to support the CEO while leveraging strategic stakeholders and initiatives to drive value.
This is a role with unprecedented breadth. You’ll be asked to work with dozens of diverse areas of the business. Your responsibilities will change on a weekly basis. It will be a dynamic, impactful, and unique experience. You will connect dots, elevate insights and trends, and generate ideas. You will be a key driver of a number of strategic initiatives and you will help shape and amplify the intent and the messaging of the CEO, both internally and externally.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Advising the CEO on challenging and strategic issues and being his representative across key initiatives across the company and externally.
- Working with the leadership team and our Strategic Business Operations team to evaluate opportunities in our strategic roadmap to drive the CEO’s vision through the organization.
- Project-managing cross-team initiatives
- Attending and being the CEO’s representative at high-level meetings with our executive team and externally from which you will develop actions, strategies and deliverables on behalf of the CEO.
- Preparing and presenting material for Management Committee and Board Meetings
- Monitoring the status of key company projects, pushing forward said projects
- Diligencing new opportunities
- Orchestrating company-wide communication
- Incubating new business units and areas in the Executive Office by managing all Executive Office operations and areas
- 7+ years of experience at top-tier management consulting firm, Wall Street firm, or top corporation
- 97th percentile high-energy
- Discretion, executive presence, strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, active listening, and time management skills.
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Proven, strong team player - able to work strategically and in a hands-on fashion.
- Atypically versatile. Able to dive into many roles and do them well.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.