Director, Client Delivery
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading the Client Delivery team that on-boards Zipari products to our clients.
- Ensuring consistent delivery across all clients and own the internal escalation path for Customer Success Management.
- Establishing and maintaining consistent delivery standards in the form of policies, procedures, governance, templates and tools to ensure high degree of quality.
- Working to establish career growth for PMs and CDAs.
- Working with leadership of product and integration departments to ensure consistent and synchronized operation.
- Working with Director of Partner Integration to establish and evolve Zipari delivery practices.
- Working with Sales, Product, Integration and other organizations to develop and deliver client SOWs.
- Representing client delivery on sales activities as required.
- Working with Product and Integration to define and maintain the appropriate set of on-boarding documentation.
- Responsible for assignment, allocation and management of Client Delivery resources.
- Working with marketing to ensure consistent Zipari messaging of the Client Delivery organization.
- 5+ years of experience in the Health Insurance industry – Payer space
- 7+ years of experience planning and executing software projects
- 3+ years of experience leading a product delivery or professional services practice in a software product company
- Knowledge of Zipari products is a big plus
- Experience using Jira and or Aha is a plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a great team
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Very strong organizational and management skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description