Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.The Role
As our Director of Client Solutions at Simon Data, you will build and manage the team responsible for our mid-market and growth clients. Success in this role means both building out the core capabilities that will enable Simon to successfully manage and grow customer relationships at scale, while at the same time leading engagement and account strategy across a diverse range of Simon customers!What You’ll Do
- Nurture and grow a team of Client Solutions Managers and technical support analysts
- Support account strategy and engagement across Simon’s growth and mid-market accounts
- Nurture deep, trusted-advisor relationships with the senior-most partners in our client organizations
- Support the Client Solutions SVP in the maturation of account management processes and tools across the CS function
- Collaborate with the Director of Strategic Advisory on the development and evolution of Simon’s strategic services offering
- Partner with Client Solutions Managers to find opportunities to build and expand client wallet share
- MBA and 8+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years leading SaaS customer success teams or a CS team at other technology company
- 5+ years directly managing client relationships for a SaaS company
- Demonstrated track record building and scaling account management teams in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Management consulting experience a plus
- Subject matter expertise in digital marketing and marketing technology
- Familiarity with Gainsight and other Customer Success platforms
- Excellent communication & presentation skills; both written and verbal
- Collaborative style when working across teams
- Ability to understand and navigate complicated organizations
- Ability to strategically understand business problems and map to potential solutions
- Analytical - comfortable navigating data and technology systems
- Steadfast focus on driving solution development
- Open to travel up to 20%
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.