Director, Client Success
Namely commits to breaking down barriers to make HCM operations simpler while delivering a differentiated client experience. As the Director of Client Success, you will directly manage the group that’s accountable for the client experience with Namely. This includes strategy around client retention, ensuring our clients are optimizing Namely, identifying opportunities to expand the client’s partnership with us, and providing unparalleled client service.
You and your team are seen by our clients as their ‘trusted advisor’ and central to delivering on this commitment, working closely with clients to establish, build and maintain this trusted advisor status, understanding their needs and orchestrating resources from across Namely to service these requirements.
- Provide the leadership to ensure that clients’ needs are met in all geographic and functional areas from post-sale and throughout their lifecycle at Namely. You will drive passion within your group to improve client satisfaction, retention and profitability.
- Serve as the team’s leader by managing performance, goal setting, coaching and developing your team to achieve top client experience and growth
- Drive team results and focus on client success as it links to defining and managing their goals, objectives and expectations
- Assist clients in realizing the full value of their investment in Namely leading to a direct and positive impact on renewals
- Develop strong client relationships and serve as the escalated contact for clients at the senior level
- Develop process for ensuring client readiness for key Namely milestones, conducting quarterly business reviews and serving as the main point of escalation
- Set and utilize metrics & data to inform decision-making for your group to effectively resolve/manage issues and competing priorities.
- Collaborate in a complex work environment with comfort interfacing at all levels from internal Namely employees and at our client companies.
- Partner with Sales with technical and commercial expertise as it links to new client sales pursuits and existing client retentions
- Build processes, systems and methodologies to lead a developing team to become one of Namely’s organizational assets.
- Being a strong coach, setting examples for your managers and member of the team
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in a consultative, multi-client account management background through HCM disciplines or a professional services organization
- At least 5-10 years of direct people management experience in client-facing roles with a track record of attracting, hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Comfort in overseeing client and internal teams in a matrix structure focused on client success
- Proven ability to build client relationships, across small to mid-sized organizations and at multiple levels
- An ability to think strategically while maintaining necessary understanding of the details
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills with creative ability to overcome challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to pull together materials that have a meaningful impact
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter who is capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some travel required
Nice to Have
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Other; Six Sigma, Lean, PMP, BPM
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.