Director of Client Success at Bodhala
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 9:45 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 13, 2020
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional Client Service and working directly with clients on legal industry insights, legal expertise and billing data questions and acquisition issues.
- Act as the Director of Client Success, both working as a Senior Account Manager for multiple clients — with goals that include: developing champions, obtaining feedback and delivering it to our technical team, promoting using and engagement, and identifying upsell opportunities — and mentoring / helping develop more junior Client Success Managers.
- Take responsibility for developing, streamlining and documenting the team’s process for onboarding new clients and managing current clients, with the target of improving the efficiency of this process.
- Reviewing client data on the Bodhala platform and prepare reports and insights to deliver value to clients
- Learning and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Bodhala platform, industry trends, and competition
- Initiating client conversations, obtain feedback and set the stage for upsells at client accounts
- Providing senior-level strategic insights to the business to shape the sales motion and company’s growth
- Developing templates for insights reporting and training materials for clients
- Maintaining files on client usage and set-up, track, and update client status reports
- You have 4-7+ years in customer success, account management, consulting, Software as a Service (SaaS) or related software product experience, especially in and around the legal industry
- Bonus points for legal operations or legal industry experience
- Experience working with data and understanding of data analytics and data-backed insights as a client solution
- Experience with customer experience, customer success and/or project management / operations teams
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Highly organized, detail oriented, highly accurate and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Communication Skills: Outstanding written and verbal skills. Able to explain complex data in a simple and easily understandable way. Comfort in interacting with and presenting to senior leaders in the organization
Read Full Job Description