Noom is looking for an experienced operations manager to support our growing team of 3,000+ coaches. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of our coaching department leads and will collaborate most directly with members of the coaching operations team and other coaching department directors. You will lead initiatives related to product line incubation, resourcing and allocation, hiring, systems and resources, and process optimization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage our Coach Operations team; motivate, inspire, and maintain a positive work culture
- Help build out a more robust coaching operations team
- Define Coach Operations, its purpose, and respective sub teams
- Help Sr. Director continue to refine intra-team OMs/OKR processes, ensuring alignment with other departments
- Overseeing teams that own:
- Product line incubation - Oversee the planning, execution, and maintenance of new coaching products
- Coach Hiring operations - set quarterly hiring plans; oversee new role creation, promotions, and internal mobility processes
- Resourcing and allocation - time and absence management, manager assignment, weekend staffing, workload and coach staffing forecasting,
- Systems and resources - manage internal and external coach tools and knowledge and resources
- Process optimization - ensure coach operations are running smoothly and help eliminate redundancies
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience, including
- Managing business operations at a similar company
- Workforce management
- Metric tracking, analysis, and reporting
- Process Optimization
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Deep experience working in cross-functional environments
- Experience optimizing the operations of large, growing companies
Nice to haves:
- Results Orientation -- Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully. Pursues everything with energy, drive, and the need to finish. Pushes self and helps others achieve results, setting aggressive goals and high standards.
- Project Management -- Need a proven record of structuring projects and programs and working with a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Problem Solving -- Strong first principles thinker. Is able to uncover the root cause of difficult problems. Rapidly and incisively can assess pros / cons, risks / benefits.
- Analytical Skills -- Ability to derive insights from data and generate actionable recommendations / hypotheses
- Leadership-- has the potential to serve as a capable and inspiring team builder and people leader
- Communication-- Delivers messages in a clear, compelling, and concise manner. Actively listens to others and encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions.
- Decision-making- Comfortable, confident, and quick in making decisions that impact a large team
- Preferably local to the New York, NY area, or willing to relocate
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.