Director, Command Center Operations
Director - Command Center Operations New York, NY
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is looking to hire a Director of Command Center Operations to lead Pager’s patient-facing team, develop clinical best practices and new services, and expand Pager footprint beyond the tri-state area. Traveling will be required for this role (20%).
You’ll be working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with the partner solutions and product teams. You will also have a strong partnership with telemedicine providers and third parties that extend Pager’s clinical scope of services.
- Develop objectives, routines, policies, procedures, and metrics for the day-to-day activities with respect to both inbound and outbound
- Work closely with the Medical Director to create and improve clinical protocols in order to expand the scope of service
- Ensure proper patient care protocols are in place to support the scope of services
- Manage and maintain sound operations by monitoring system performance, prepare action plans, resolve problems and develop process improvements
- Maintain staffing and scheduling of clinical, non-clinical, and administrative staff to meet service levels
- Create and execute on expansion plans to open satellite Command Centers in new geographies
- Collect and analyze statistics/metrics and prepare performance reports for senior management
- Collaborate with the Product team to accurately translate user needs to requirements
- Manage nurse and provider licensing, credentials, and documentation
- Manage and help develop telemedicine partnerships
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in healthcare administration, call center experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational, time management skills and ability to work independently
- Background in customer service
- RN or NP with a Master’s in a Healthcare related field such as a Master’s of Science in Nursing or Healthcare Administration (MBA, MHA, MHS, MPH)
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.