Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Director of Commercial Enablement’s primary goal is to support Cedar’s commercial teams during sales, implementation, and upselling processes by educating and engaging prospective clients on topics including revenue cycle, patient experience, financial ROI, product workflows, and technology details. The Director of Commercial Enablement will work with internal and external partners to deeply understand our prospective client's specific problems to collaboratively drive Cedar’s business growth.
Our ideal candidate has the client facing experience to drive the adoption of Cedar’s product and workflows in the marketplace. This is a role that requires tight process management, and high throughput. Given our expanding client base, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to current and prospective Cedar clients alongside sales, implementation, and account management teams
- Collaborate with Cedar’s Product, Engineering, Design, and Implementation teams to prioritize client development needs
- Provide support in the development of new product offerings through research and client validation
- Respond to prospect RFIs/RFPs to win new business
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years in a consulting, technical, or product role
- 3+ years in a client facing role
- Relevant enterprise software or healthcare experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to travel up to 40% of working time
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office