Director, Commercial Strategy at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
About the Role
This team member will work with Sales and Company leadership to define, build and measure the impact of key initiatives that grow the Sales organization and revenue. This role will partner with senior sales leadership to build out the schema, metrics, analytics, and processes that will power the growth engine at Zocdoc. Individuals who succeed in this role are excited by ambiguity and are able to create processes while working cross-functionally throughout the Company. This role will be the central point of contact keeping various projects and initiatives in flight, ensuring that teams have the needed support and resources. As the team grows, this individual will shape the scope, function, and team members to maximize impact. This team will become a foundation component of a fast-growing Sales organization driving Company growth.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Sales and Company leadership to drive sales initiatives while supporting Enterprise and Inside Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success teams
- Lead the effort to improve sales lead enrichment, pipeline management, forecasting, analytics, and innovation functions
- Support the development of tools and dashboards that provide critical sales reporting to both team members and leadership
- Partner with under-performing units to diagnose, problem solve, and oversee the implementation of measures to ensure targets are met
- Become a subject matter expert for all things Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success at Zocdoc to serve as a resource for team and Company leadership
- Support teams such as Business Operations, Finance, Product, and Product Marketing by serving as a knowledge center for the Sales team
- Shape and build Operations & Enablement team as needs arise by creating business cases and identifying Sales support needs
- Report to leadership on progress across initiatives, forecasts, metrics, and key focus areas of the business
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Proven past success building out teams and processes; SaaS experience a plus
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- A 4-year college degree
100% covered health care for employees
Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
Discounted gym memberships
Cell Phone reimbursement
Convenient Soho location
Team outings to celebrate goals
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.