Director of Consumer Platform Partnerships, NorAm at Smartly.io (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Smartly.io is looking for a passionate, creative, and results-oriented thought-leader to join our growing team. We are seeking someone who will elevate and strengthen our relationships across our social platform partnerships and to grow our channel revenue by creating awareness and driving usage of Smartly.io on the social platforms.
The Director of Platform Partnerships will oversee the team responsible for Smartly.io's NorAm strategic partnerships with advertising API partners (Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok etc.), as well as adjacently support Smartly.io's customers who use our technology to unify and scale their advertising process across creative, media and data. You will work closely with Smartly.io Sales, Customer Success and Product organizations, enabling and supporting our business growth. Strong platform partnerships are crucial for Smartly.io to drive new business, retain & grow our existing customers, assess product-market fit and build our thought-leader position in the market. With your book of platform partners, you will also be responsible and accountable for creating, orchestrating, and executing the strategy and associated initiatives related to those platforms.
Our close strategic partnership with these partners has been critical to our success so far and continues to be critical to our success moving forward. This is a highly visible role across the organization and is an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the growth of our Partners' business and the success of Smartly.io; therefore, it is paramount that candidates have an established ability to drive change management initiatives with our partners, and to instill focus, passion, collaboration, and confidence with our internal teams and our partner organizations.
As Director of Platform Partnerships at Smartly.io, you will...
- Build, manage, and grow credible and cross-functional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders - Sales, Customer Success, Product and beyond - to effectively develop and scale profitable new business initiatives that drive future growth, expansion, and profitability for Smartly.io and its Partners.
- Pursue new and creative ways to expand market share, identify and anticipate new channel partnership opportunities, and capitalize on emerging trends to inform our sales narrative, influence partner decisions, and grow revenue.
- Structure and implement data-driven strategy, focused on growing partner relationships and awareness of Smartly.io across the major social platforms to help our global sales team hit revenue targets.
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and upper management for use in organizational planning and financial forecasting.
- Assist in articulating product message, coordinate internal teams and resources, build and drive mutually beneficial commercial initiatives.
- Lead, coach and grow a team of highly-skilled partnerships professionals
We're definitely looking for you if you have...
- Background in working with consumer platforms and/or walled gardens.
- Demonstrated executive presence and proven track record of building successful client relationships with senior Sales leaders and C-Suite
- Proficient business strategist and operational leader within a channel model where differentiated approach, outstanding customer service, market innovation, and operational excellence have driven outsized growth
- Contributed and owned significant P&L in a growth business
- Experience in collaborating globally and driving action cross-functionally with sales, customer success, product, marketing and legal
- Strong leadership, people management and coaching skills
- Referenceable ability to negotiate and influence partnerships and execute strategic initiatives in the media and advertising technology space
- Responsibility for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and design "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 650 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]