Director of Customer Experience at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Customer Experience to lead our team in our NYC Headquarters. This role is responsible for the overall customer support experience at Talkspace. The Director of CX is an expert in devising processes, thinking analytically, and skilled at organizing teams to simultaneously meet current needs and building to scale. This role is perfect for someone who is empathetic, able to see situations from the customer’s perspective, and leads with both humility and a servant leader mindset. We are looking for someone who is an expert at continuously delivering best-in-class experiences at scale and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Lead and grow the Talkspace Customer Experience Team
- Responsible for the overall customer support experience at Talkspace
- Continuously identify and implement operational/technology improvements to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve business objectives
- Proactive innovation internally within the CX Team
- Formal collaboration with Product/Technology teams
- Develop scalable training materials, policies and procedures for a growing customer experience team
- Build automated reporting for the team and other internal stakeholders, prioritizing and collaborating on high ROI opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of all Talkspace internal systems and end-user applications
- Gather data to measure and monitor performance and achievement of objectives for members of the team
- Become a trusted leader for the organization; build relationships with each member of the team and stakeholders across Talkspace; practice fairness and managerial transparency; and ensure strategy of CX is aligned with company goals
- Provide coaching and career development opportunities for all team members
- Build an empathetic, positive and energetic team culture
- 7-10 years of work experience with a BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years in a Customer Support leadership/management role
- Strong data organization and manipulation skills
- Proficiency required in G-Suite, Excel, BI & Analytics tools with a focus on creating dashboards for KPI reporting
- Prior experience administering ticket/CRM applications (Zendesk, Kustomer, Salesforce) in an omnichannel support environment
- Experience building internal knowledge bases and/or external help centers
- Comfortable in the weeds as from a 30,000 foot view and will be expected to interact fluidly with executive leadership as easily as with direct reports
- Utilize intuition and data driven decision making to know when a problem requires a quick solution versus a procedural or technological change
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for changing the world
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Monthly team outings, happy hours, in-house family-style lunches, office snacks, flexible PTO, access to Talkspace products, ping pong table, and competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, commuter benefits, FSA, etc) are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.