BetterCloud is the leader in SaaSOps, enabling companies to discover, manage, and secure their cloud applications in a best-of-breed world. The driving force behind our work is to ensure organizations get the transformative value and benefits of adopting SaaS applications, while ensuring IT has complete control over their environment and can serve as an enabler for the business. Today, we're proud to call 1,700 companies across 60+ countries our customers — but we're just getting started. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA, and Atlanta, GA.
As the Director, Customer Operations, you will serve as an individual contributor responsible for aligning the customer experience strategy to execution with critical focus on improving team efficiency and customer net retention. We’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and own the deliverables below, with support from our data team.
You will define segmentation, capacity and coverage operating models, and partner with our Finance team on respective customer success compensation targets. You will provide reporting and insights across the complete book of business health and assist with analyzing where we can improve efficiencies across Support and Services (i.e. utilization). You will create reporting, and analysis of leading and lagging indicators across customer segments, and you will assist with training our Customer Success team on all essential systems and processes. This position will report to the Chief Customer Officer.
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales, success and/or services operations
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Excel
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com, admin experience a plus
- You have knowledge of Tableau
- You have knowledge of Pendo
- You have knowledge of customer success platforms such as Gainsight or Catalyst, admin experience a plus
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
- You’re organized and can manage multiple concurrent projects
- You thrive in ambiguity and have a knack for distilling an idea into an actionable plan
- You are adept at change management
- Accurate forecasting of global renewal and churn by collaborating with Account Management, Success, Finance, and Deal Desk.
- Track and measure customer success, services and support operational metrics including employee utilization, retention rate, customer engagement, and product adoption.
- Create and maintain insightful reports and dashboards to help our executive team understand customer touchpoint activities as they relate to adoption and successful renewal.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across data, finance, marketing and product to champion cross-functional initiatives that improve the customer experience and critical hand-offs between departments.
- Gather business requirements and systems improvements for key CX applications, and help roll out new features, improvements, and user training.
- Design business initiatives that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers.
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting.
- Support the installation and maintenance of additional systems.
- Provide training to new hires on success technology tools & processes.
- Own post-implementation support and iteration of CX tooling (i.e Gainsight, ServiceCloud, AskNicely, etc.).
- Lead roll out of customer adoption initiatives and track corresponding metrics.
- Own documentation and coordinate roll out of process changes to team members.
- Own the coordination of our CX monthly all-hands meetings and annual kick-off events.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.