Director, Customer Success - East at TripActions
As the Director of Customer Success - US East, you will be driving a team to perform new business growth, customer success and retention. You will be responsible for scaling the team responsible and onboarding, launching, and managing our Eastern US based customers. It will be crucial for you to guide and help our customers succeed with our platform and ensure they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle.
You’ll be responsible for enabling your team to understand customer requirements, implement and onboard new customers, conduct product trainings, drive adoption and retention, and ensure ongoing satisfaction through relationship management.
This role will report into the Global VP of Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
Your overall success will be measured on customer adoption, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.
- Lead, scale, and manage a team of Customer Success Managers based in New York to service Eastern US based customers
- Design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency
- Segment & tier portfolios, and design service strategy to optimize resource allocation
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Create telemetry to measure and optimize end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Foster an environment of collaboration and ongoing learning within the team and across customer lifecycle
- Partner with the US-East sales team to optimize a seamless customer launch program
- Executive analysis of customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Liaison with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of customer requirements in-region
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience leading and/or building a customer success (or equivalent) function
- 5+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company or high growth technology company
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- People management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training and coaching
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Attention to detail is a must
- Passion for travel and focusing on the customer experience
- Experience working with C-level client executives is a must
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done