Director, Customer Success Operations at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
The Customer Success Operations Director will establish the operational infrastructure for Unqork’s Customer Success organization. The role will report to the Chief Customer Officer of Unqork and will be tasked with building the organization and function focused on defining the customer journey, touchpoints, and metrics. CS Operations should be designed to proactively support and engage with Unqork’s broad client base.
What you’ll do:
- Create operational processes that generate customer-centric data across Unqork and drive actionable intelligence on customer health
- Design customer-facing and internal workflows to enable application delivery, performance assessment, and a regular feedback loop between the Unqork product team
- Develop full customer journey and partner across the organization to sign on communication plans and monitoring needs
- Partner with the Delivery and Platform Operations teams to smooth out customer pain points and replicate their success
- Continuously monitor performance/operations metrics to proactively identify issues; work to find the root cause and offer solutions
- Create dashboards for key metrics management across all customers
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Client Solutions to establish processes to baseline customer business objectives, establish KPIs, identify methods for tracking KPI, and create feedback for both ongoing ROI conversations and white paper development
- Establish onboarding through support playbooks in partnership with Unqork subject matter experts
- Define Operations function, determine staffing needs, and develop team
- Identify tools to support Customer Success function, facilitate deployment, monitor adoption, and use
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in Customer Success, SaaS operations - especially growing organizations with minimal structure
- Specific experience designing processes, establishing metrics, and managing a portfolio of key customers
- Must have technical acumen and a desire to learn the Unqork platform
- Combination of both service orientation and solution-minded approach
What this job is NOT:
- Ticket management or production support
- Sales or commission oriented
- Managing a huge team
- Hands-off: we expect every individual to roll up their sleeves to get things done
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.