Director of Customer Success, US
Who We Are
We believe that we can radically change the world of work. We hear from our customers every day that when an organization understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterized by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organizations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
Who You Are
You know the importance of a company’s culture, and you believe you know what it takes to create great places to work. As a senior manager within the Customer Success team, you will lead a group of CS managers through their daily roles, be the first point of contact for accounts in need and drive the business performance of your team.
You will lead a creative, dynamic and fun team of customer success managers. You will interact daily with HR leaders, company executives and managers to help realize their engagement strategies and build long term relationships with the customers in your portfolio.
You will be working with a product that people love, and a team who know how to balance structured processes with the desire to meet customers’ unique needs. We see this reflected in our customer NPS of above 60, and a transactional NPS for our onboarding experience of above 90.
- Lead a team of dynamic customer success managers with global accounts ranging from SMB to enterprise clients
- Identify opportunities for growth potential within your customer base and in partnership with the business development team
- Closely work with your respective customer success managers to nurture your account opportunities and ensure every client is fully realizing the benefits of the product through a direct partnership
- Be innovative and make an impact: on your customers, on your team, and on the company
- Creatively work with the product team to bring customer feedback to life with new features and offerings
- Responsible for ensuring all accounts within your portfolio continue their relationship through renewal
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of Peakon and educate both customer success managers and key account stakeholders on best practices
- Ensure customer awareness and understanding of all applicable product enhancements and how to incorporate them into their business
- Accurately forecast renewals and account health/status within internal systems such as salesforce.com
- Identify risk early and manage internal resources to address customer issues and ensure a full renewal
- Mentor, train and coach your team of customer success managers
- Be a strategic business leader by challenging the organization to think from the customer perspective
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a related Customer Success role with a strong preference to human resources, people operations or engagement management within a technology organization
- Experience managing and growing high performing teams
- Ability to present and interact with C-Level teams with ease and professionalism
- Outgoing and eager to build strong and meaningful relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting Customer behavior
- Comfort and the ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity and risk that comes during the early start-up phase with an ability to frequently switch gears with ease and solve problems on the fly
- Superior internal and external communication skills, written and oral communication are critical in this role
- Experience with Intercom and salesforce.com is highly preferred
- Analytical and process oriented
- A keen ability to work across geographies and cultures
- Equity Program
- 401k w/ match
- Generous Parental Benefits
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working and travel policy
- Company wide trips