Director of Customer Success at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As the Director of Customer Success at Rhino, you’ll assume a leadership role on a team that is well-positioned to revolutionize the future of renting.
In this role you will:
- Recommend and implement scalable Customer Success processes that will serve as our foundation as we grow.
- Prepare our internal Customer Success and Customer Service teams to support our exponentially growing customer base and roadmap the Customer Success function, moving forward.
- Track, analyze, and present trends and variances in KPI’s.
- Oversee and manage Customer Service at Rhino, managing a team that will process and solve any issues with all accounts.
- Onboard, train and educate Rhino’s largest partners, ensuring that they are utilizing our platform correctly and to its maximum capability.
- Build and manage our existing Customer Success and Customer Service teams.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 6+ years of Customer Success experience.
- A significant amount of B2B experience.
- Previous management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally, someone who has climbed the ranks within Customer Success, working their way up to a managerial position.