Director of Customer Success at CreatorIQ
CreatorIQ is looking for an experienced Director of Customer Success who is passionate about the success of our customers and has a strong track record in SaaS and media companies. You will join a dynamic and fast paced environment and work with our most strategic clients to be on the front lines of communicating the company’s vision and strategy.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Success, the Director of Customer Success will own the oversight and management of our New York customer segment. This will include: overseeing a team of Customer Success Leads in our NYC office, managing to quarterly gross and net retention targets, driving process to scale our organization effectively, serving as a point of contact for client escalations, and delivering on the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Your success will derive from your ability to manage and motivate a team, plan and execute scalable strategies, superior client management and escalation skills, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you'll do:
- Lead, groom and inspire a Customer Success team of direct reports on the east coast
- Ensure that Customer Success Leads understand our customers' objectives and are delivering on them
- Maintain executive relationships and executive steering discussions
- Manage customer escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to executive management
- Implement a method/system to analyze customer health data + track ROI at scale
- Analyze customer attrition and retention segments
- Align with senior executives and sales team to monitor and report on customer health and develop proactive solutions for increasing user adoption
- Work closely with Enablement, Customer Support, and Product teams to ensure that customer onboarding is executed with precision and implementations of new features are clearly communicated to clients
- Gather feedback from other departments (Sales, Client Services, Product, etc.) to improve the overall customer experience
- Advocate for changes in other departments' ways of working to further the success of the Customer Success team
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Success roles within a SaaS startup environment
- Experience growing and managing a customer success team
- Experience hitting predictable customer renewals through building a reliable customer lifecycle, setting joint goals with customers, and creating systematic processes across Sales/Customer Success/Product
- Well-versed with Customer Success tools like Salesforce (ability to build and manage dashboards and reports)
- High EQ and excellent interpersonal skills. You need to build trust quickly, navigate difficult conversations comfortably, and maintain strong customer relationships.
- A track record of delivering great results for customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required