Director, Customer Success
Director, Customer Success
Location: New York City
About the Company
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
DoubleVerify is looking for a Director of Customer Success to lead our growing global Customer Success department. Tests and on-boarding are pivotal moments in our customers’ life cycle because it is the first time they experience the product and service for themselves. We view ourselves as trusted partners for our customers, and product experts that they rely on us during implementation.
The Director of Customer Success will be accountable for process and people management of the Global Customer Success team. Based on your own experience you will define the strategy of the Customer Success department and execute against set plan to ensure DV’s success in every client test and on-boarding execution.
As a Director you will:
- Streamline processes and procedures within your department
- Identify ways to increase the value of Customer Success during tests and the on-boarding process
- Finesse sometimes complicated relationships across Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, and 3rd Party Technology partners.
- Participate in strategic client meetings to understand client’s goals and objectives.
- Close the feedback loop internally by providing customer insights on ways DoubleVerify may improve products and services.
Customer Success Managers play a crucial role as the bridge between Sales, and Sales Operations to set the stage for a long-lasting and successful customer relationship by working on:
- Set strategic direction in Clients use of verification technology to guarantee optimal ROI on media investment.
- Set outcomes and measurable objectives with the Client (milestones) that help streamline setup and execution
- Hold Client and internal resources accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Lead new customer onboarding projects to completion, providing training, process and technical expertise, advice & consultancy throughout the initial 90-day deployment planning.
- Ensure the platform is successfully rolled-out according to required timelines and customer initiative requirements.
- Building relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to lay the foundations for continued growth and partnership.
- Maintain and track all projects and documentation
- Commensurate 6+ years of customer support and customer facing experience in the online media industry
- Commensurate 3+ years of experience managing processes and groups of people in a fast paced, transactional oriented environment
- Experience in successfully managing large (global) clients with complex team structures
- Strong customer service and proven leadership abilities
- Strong process management, business process, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives
- Excellent time management and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to challenges they face
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience including building reports and defining client organization hierarchy
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a rapidly growing business to success in the advertising technology space
- Bachelor's degree equivalent /higher level of education