Director, Customer Success at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Director to join our Customer Success team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Director of Customer Success, you will manage a growing team of Customer Success Managers that engage with IAS marketers, advertisers and agency accounts. Reporting to the VP of Americas Customer Success, you will lead, structure, and implement retention, satisfaction and expansion strategies across IAS’s growing customer base. This is a highly-visible role with massive growth potential that sits at the heart of our customer experience. You will be a crucial part of our Customer Success team and have a seat at the table along with the leaders of the Americas and Global teams.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver against goals of retaining and expanding business and driving improved customer satisfaction across the company’s largest and most strategic accounts
- Lead a team of Senior Customer Success Managers across IAS’s Americas offices, proactively manage and develop team members through regular coaching, performance reviews, career planning, and training
- Rigorously track and report on key metrics for Customer Success, including Revenue, NPS, Customer Satisfaction, and Customer Health
- Partner with Sales, Technical Client Services, Product and other teams across the globe to deliver exceptional an exceptional customer experience to IAS users
- Lead initiatives that continue to improve internal processes and systems for the Customer Success team
- Act as internal and client-facing escalation point for large-scale client and/or team issues, owning evaluation and resolution and communicating upwardly as appropriate
- Travel up to 25% of time for customer meetings and internal company meetings
You should apply if you have most of this:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing/digital/ad tech/mar tech in a sales, account management, customer success, or business operations/program management capacity, working with agencies, advertisers, networks and/or publishers helping them to achieve their desired outcome
- 3+ years managing high performing teams
- Track record of owning customer relationships and exceeding performance and retention goals and expanding business and relationships with existing customers
- Experience in global organizations
- History of collaborating effectively or leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and Customer Success tools (e.g., SFDC, Gainsight)
- Bachelor's degree, IT or business related field preferred; Master’s degree a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.