Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
We are seeking a a leader to help manage Narmi's customer relationships. This person will have comfort in interacting with both C-suite stakeholders as well as operational stakeholders. You will bring a product-focused mindset to Customer Success and be obsessed with Narmi customers experiencing the highest level of success from our platform. You'll start by playing both a strategic and individual contributor role, and hire a team over time as Narmi continues to grow.
- Lead our Customer Success efforts with the aim of maximizing customer happiness and retention across our entire platform
- Develop relationships with C-Suite, EVP and SVP stakeholders at our financial institution customers
- Be able to speak to healthiness of any Narmi customer to Narmi management
- Help build a customer-centric culture at Narmi
- Work with product and engineering teams to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements and enhancements
- Build a process-based Customer Success department to ensure scalability as Narmi onboards dozens of new customers over the next few years
- 7+ years working for a B2B (ideally enterprise) SaaS-based technology company in customer success and/or project management
- Excellent writing skills
- Comfort presenting to C-Suite stakeholders at large enterprise organizations
- Prior experience in digital banking / digital account opening / working with financial institutions in a digital capacity OR strong interest in FinTech
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- B.A. or B.S. degree
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from and contribute to
- Competitive salary
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, as well as fitness reimbursement
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.