Based in NYC or Remote US, and reporting to the VP of Customer Support, this leader will be responsible for building and managing a world-class support organization focused on our teams, small medium business and enterprise customers. In addition to running the day to day operations of our business customer support, this role will also drive awareness of customer experience challenges and collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver meaningful improvements.
- Attract, hire and retain a world-class customer support team focused on teams, small medium business and enterprises.
- Collaborate with other Customer Support leaders to provide high quality seamless support experiences for our customers.
- Establish metrics and measurements that provide clear quantitative insights.
- Deliver continuous improvement by leveraging process improvements, technological scale and relentless accountability.
- Continually evaluate the workforce to ensure we have the right skills, capacity and quality to deliver world-class support to our global customers across all Vimeo products and segments.
- Manage & lead the team to develop delivery plans that maximize customer experience and achieve higher value realization and customer satisfaction.
- Work with Engineering to expedite the resolution of customer issues.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around customer service experience improvements.
- Drive global initiatives that yield measurable results and impact.
- Create innovative ways to drive awareness and customer experience challenges.
- Partner with cross functional leaders to drive measurable improvement to our products and services.
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years of experience supporting a wide range of customers from single users to complex enterprises with subsidiary and agency models
- Experience and comfort working in highly matrixed environments that requires influencing and driving results across organizational lines
- Ability to deeply understand the health and performance of a support team through data and metrics
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and abstract concepts through data and written reports and presentations
- History of driving successful change and improvement with impactful and measurable results
- Ability to develop strong relationships and establish clear boundaries with stakeholders at peer and executive levels
- Flexibility in time to overlap with US and global peers as required
- Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing
- Experience working with Engineering, CSM and Sales teams driving coordination and collaboration between the disparate groups
- Ability to lead by influence and work effectively in highly matrixed organizations
- Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting
- Curiosity, creativity, humility and not afraid to make mistakes
- Technical aptitude to understand, explain and drive technical issues and discussions
- A strong leader without ego who can inspire, motivate, and lead a complex organization
- A builder who can effectively lead a transformation across people, process, and technology
- Possess emotional Intelligence to see things from multiple points of view
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs