Start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
We’re Celonis, a leading SaaS Decacorn and creator of the Execution Management System. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Director, Customer Value as we expand our customer base across the Nordics.
As a company in a phase of hyper-growth and acceleration, we're looking for a Director, Customer Value who can turn every customers' Process Mining journey into a success story, focusing specifically on our Enterprise clients within the Nordics. The value of the Celonis EMS is quickly being realised across the region and our Nordics team is enjoying incredible growth, both in terms of business and their individual careers.
We continue to build the team and here at Celonis we're hiring a Director, Customer Value to lead a number of our Enterprise level, Strategic Client Accounts, driving business process optimisation, unlocking execution capacity and driving transformation. The ideal candidate will be accustomed to integrating themselves in client business, fully understanding the company goals and objectives. The role requires demonstrable experience managing and growing enterprise customers, overseeing digital transformation engagements and technology adoption, delivering business value and managing executive-level client relationships.
As a Director, Customer Value you will…
- Own and develop a portfolio of approx. 6 Strategic Client Accounts
- Be accountable for the Business Value Generation ultimately leading to customer retention, adoption and expansion
- Set the strategic direction of the digital transformation program and guide the customer on how to leverage Celonis across their entire organization to achieve their strategic goals and objectives
- Ensure timely and high-quality deployments of the Celonis technology that meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business value
- Work closely with the project lead / PMO lead and extended team of the corresponding implementer (internal or external)
- Ensure that Celonis is adopted across the organization through a rigorous and comprehensive change management and enablement program
- Ensure that the program is properly staffed leveraging and aligning with resources from global cross functional Celonis teams, such as Professional Services, Product and Engineering, external Implementation Partners and Consultancies, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of the program including project prioritization, day-to-day operations, escalations, resourcing, deliverables, budget and costs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with c-level executives at the organization, ensuring strong advocacy and support at the highest level
- Own key activities in the customer lifecycle, such as Value Planning, Adoption Workshops and regular Executive Business Reviews
- Secure the timely and successful renewal of the entire software subscription
- Work closely with relevant internal stakeholder such as the Strategic Account Executives while teaming up with external Celonis Partners and relevant Consultancy firms to support the expansion of the Celonis footprint at that account
- Have 12 + years demonstrable experience leading business change projects - IT, Transformation and Process Management for Enterprise accounts
- A background in strategy consulting or management consultancy, SaaS businesses within a Customer Value or Customer Success role
- Have strong experience in driving large scale digital transformation / IT transformation / process re-engineering engagements and implementations
- Have a strong business acumen and ideally knowledge of specific industries (Discrete Manufacturing, Automotive, Utilities, Life Science, Financial Services & Insurance or Retail and Logistics)
- Have extensive experience in achieving business objectives and creating tangible value through the deployment of software solutions
- Are able to navigate large global organizations and have the power of persuasion through data, facts, confidence and relevant business networks
- Know how to successfully work with internal resources to design, pitch and sell opportunities with relevant subject matter experts and practice leads
- Possess a natural and consultative approach when engaging with Senior Executives
- Are a strong team player who inspires the team with a patient and entrepreneurial leadership style
- Have overall strong communication skills and are fluent in English
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus,..)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Decacorns in the world
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.