Director, Enterprise GTM
The newly formed Channels & Services department focuses on developing and scaling new customer segments and services and works to complement Squarespace’s suite of software products with a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers succeed online.
We are in search of a seasoned leader who can help define the key customer segments in the enterprise market, work with the product & support organizations to tailor our product for that market, and design the appropriate go to market structure to capture the opportunity.
This position is unique as it will help Squarespace grow into a brand new customer segment. You will be based in our New York City headquarters and report directly to the VP, Channels & Services.
- Develop strategies and lead cross-functional initiatives that will drive growth in enterprise customer acquisition and retention
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand the competitive landscape, market segmentation and sizing, business and financial modeling, and on best operational process implementation to support hypotheses and decisions
- Build credibility to collaborate with teams across the organization to prototype, test and launch offerings in market
- Build and scale your team to support the long-term strategy and drive a culture of strong performance and positivity
- Partner with Finance and Analytics on best metrics and ways to measure success, value returned and cost of risk to the business
- Collaborate closely with Product and Customer Operations to develop specific features and services, respectively, for the enterprise offering
- 10+ years of professional experience with a track record of being able to design a strategy and implement new processes and structures.
- Demonstrated experience in developing enterprise products and designing go to market structures
- Experience with product or service launches and go to market strategies
- People management experience
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.