Director, ERP Systems at Harry's
About the Team
The Global IT team at Harry’s works cross-functionally and across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, and deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement and keep up with excelled growth and demand.
About the Role
Anchored by SAP and SAP ByDesign as our core systems, Harry’s is in the process of building out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, manufacturing and retail. The Director, ERP Systems role will help set and coordinate the overall strategy for global enterprise systems by managing, supervising and operating the organization’s SAP and complementary systems. Primarily responsible for SAP ByDesign, helping in all phases from planning and implementation (with SAP ByDesign engineers) to production support, administration and user training. Secondary roles include project planning, implementation and support for all other ERP systems including but not limited to SCM, planning, budgeting, HRIS and CRM.
What you will accomplish:
- Develop and execute on multi year systems roadmap that supports a high growth enterprise.
- Deliver on high impact Order to Cash and Procure to Pay EDI initiatives.
- A significant number of systems integration and consolidation projects.
- Conduct discovery meetings with stakeholders to understand business requirements and oversee the initial deployment processes as well as the installation of modules, upgrades and patches for the core SAP system.
- Maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance, management, and support of our SAP systems and training users on these ERP systems as needed.
- Monitors system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support and troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Prepares user instructions as well as technical documentation for support, such as server and client hardware/software configurations and network configurations.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
This should describe you:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field.
- 5+ years of ERP Project Management, Support and Administration experience, ideally with SAP byDesign.
- Experience with consulting, deployment and usage of software systems in a functional and technical delivery capacity.
- Advanced technical knowledge of how systems are built and the technical infrastructure they run on.
- Experience with EDI and particularly Order to Cash implementations and onboarding.
- Experience working as a liaison between functional process owners and technical resources such as vendors or internal IT experts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible technical solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively on solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to quality delivery with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines.
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, there’s nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Head of Global IT.
- Working closely with the broader IT department and supporting all departments who are using SAP.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.