Director of Growth and Partnerships at Prove
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:24 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, August 27, 2020
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 7 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
The Director of Growth and Partnerships is the single largest new revenue generating opportunity within Prove. This is a vitally important role for the acceleration of company and revenue goals. The Director of Growth and Partnerships is responsible for managing our current channel partnerships delivering the highest customer satisfaction from Prove solutions and services to maintain and grow revenue. Additionally, the successful candidate will identify and develop new channel partnerships where Prove services are delivered via a reseller, a value added reseller or platform enabled partnership.
What You Are Accountable For
- Identify, recruit, on-board, enable and manage channel partners
- Delivery of revenue goals from existing channel partnerships and identify growth opportunities within those partners
- Delivery of revenue goals by independently building a pipeline and closing new channel partnerships (resellers, VARs, platform providers)
- Develop a deep knowledge of how Prove solutions deliver value in context of the client’s use case(s)
- Manage sales activities and pipeline of partners to generate revenue
- 1. Develop KPIs to evaluate partner sales performance and drive improvements
- 2. Educate partners about Prove product portfolio and services offered
- 3. Work with partners to enable and educate them
- 4. Develop repeatable process for partners to sell Prove solutions (via presentations, data study results, proposals and closing business)
- 5. Negotiate commercial terms of partnership agreements
- 6. Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set realistic external expectations
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- 5 - 7 years of quota-carrying experience in channel management with a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals
- Experience in a high-growth environment, scaling with 70% YoY growth
- Executive presence with polished interpersonal style, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Must have the ability to tell a compelling business story, deeply understand the prospects business goals, present Prove capabilities and lead a sales process in true partnership
- Relationships with large banks, financial institutions or large insurance companies
- Knowledge of consumer onboarding solutions, fraud prevention solutions, or call centers
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a business solution centric mindset
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in relevant field
- Proven consultation skills with the ability to influence at all levels of leadership
- Strong alignment with core organizational values
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description