Director of Growth Enablement (Remote) at Truveris
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:17 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 23, 2021
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Client Solutions, the Director of Growth Enablement will play an integral role in formulating and defining business strategies that will promote Sales and Client Success operational efficiencies. The Director will also be responsible for onboarding training programs and field communications. In addition the Director will be responsible for identifying and implementing best practices around reliability and market insights. To accomplish this, you’ll work collaboratively across the organization and closely with the Client Success and Sales leadership team to ensure the strategy is translated into action across the end-to-end client experience.
- Architect and execute an onboarding curriculum and ongoing training and education program.
- Responsible for partnering with marketing, product and other internal teams to establish a field communications program.
- Provide market insights for strategic growth opportunities.
- Partner with the Director of Growth Analytics to implement data-driven strategic initiatives around growth processes, leveraging business analytics to inform strategic direction and optimize growth.
- Establish training strategy and develop our fast-growing Sales and Client Success teams with a focus on consistency and efficiency, driving onboarding initiatives and programs for ongoing training.
- Partner with executives and leadership across teams to develop our next generation of leaders and actively manage a strong succession strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis and operational rigor as Truveris implements scalable processes to drive upsell, cross-sell and account expansions within existing client relationships.
- Deliver targeted programs in coordination with Sales, Marketing, Product and Operations leadership teams, working cross-functionally for product roll-outs, etc.
- Develop and implement co-selling strategies, working closely with executives and peers within Truveris, driving increased growth across multiple market sectors.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience with a demonstrated track record of developing growth strategies for scaling teams.
- Strong pharmacy benefit knowledge required.
- Background in sales enablement, communications and training.
- Possess a thorough understanding of enterprise technology, go to market strategies
- Successful track record operating in a company with similar scale of revenue growth.
- Experience working with a varied and complex product line with multiple offerings.
- Proven ability to deliver products and services internationally, as well as experience managing and building globally distributed teams.
- Strong communication skills: ability to articulate and sell a vision.
- Strong execution skills and the ability to drive action and accountability.
- Mindset and attitude of relentless, continuous improvement.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description