Hinge is seeking a Director of Growth Strategy!
The fastest growing dating app is looking for an experienced growth leader to write the next chapter in our growth story. A senior strategist is required to make challenging decisions on how we continue to grow our registrations over time. The Director of Growth Strategy will be responsible for driving registration growth via both paid and organic acquisition. In addition to marketing spend decisions, they will also develop game plans to expand geographically and demographically. This role reports directly into the COO.
- Modeling. Develop and iterate on a growth model that serves as a strategic framework for how to double our monthly active users in the next 3-5 years.
- Analytics. Build dashboards to monitor the metrics that directly and indirectly drive user-base growth. Identify trends and flag anomalies. (Supported by an analyst).
- User Acq. Be the key decision maker for media spend strategy. Recommend spend levels and strategic budget allocations needed to hit registration and ROI goals. Partner and lead the marketing analytics and performance marketing teams.
- Core Growth. Develop plans to continue healthy growth rates in our core regions such as North America, the UK, and Australia.
- International Expansion. Build go-to-market plans for a prioritized list of international market launches. Manage cross-functional execution of these plans. Grow new markets into core geos.
- Inclusion. Develop plans to broaden our demographics (ages, ethnicities, sexual preferences, etc).
- Monthly Active Users. Registration growth is a main contributing factor to larger MAU (monthly active user) goals. Collaborate with our Product Growth group on retention and reactivation strategies. Help set goals and priorities across a number of MAU growth levers.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have 10+ years in strategy, ops, and/or analytics roles.
- You have experience with high growth companies, ideally international mobile applications with > 10m MAU.
- You can build quantitative models (with support from analysts or data scientists) and you’re comfortable pulling and manipulating data.
- You can aggregate multiple quantitative and qualitative datasets to make a decision.
- You have refined executive communication skills.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description