Director of Implementation & Special Projects
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses, which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Starting in radiology, we are using our proprietary quality analytics framework to help people recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the nation to potentially impact millions of patient lives.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Director of Implementation & Special Projects to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in communities all across the country.
As the Director of Implementation & Special Projects at Covera Health, you'll be a key resource in overseeing, managing, implementing, and monitoring post-launch performance of multiple operations initiatives simultaneously. Such projects may include, but are not limited to, new client implementations for our Radiology Center of Excellence program, enhancements to existing programs, and other strategic projects that are important and fundamental to the company’s value creation.
You will be expected to:
- Work with the Company’s executive management team and engage clients, third party administrators, and other vendor partners to execute on key projects and initiatives
- Build and scale a team, as needed, to support key project implementations and post-execution performance to ensure expected results
- Take ownership of leading projects, including providing oversight and accountability to setting milestones, charting timelines, determining deliverables, allocating resources, tracking progress, facilitating cross-functional meetings, communicating performance, etc.
- Think critically to foresee and overcome potential implementation risks and issues, while driving to develop solutions and collaborate with partners to implement them
- Contribute to the optimization of day-to-day operations activities including, but not limited to, resolving data and process issues, conducting data analysis on program operations, driving program enhancements, and collaborating with internal and external partners to execute key initiatives and/or resolve key issues
- Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by the Company’s management team
- B.A. or Masters degree
- At least 5 years of work experience focused on complex project implementation and/or program management operations in a management consulting firm, healthcare start-up, high-growth health insurance company, or innovative care delivery organization
- Prior work experience in a dynamic start-up environment preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally across various departments and roles
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!