Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
Hyperscience is looking for a collaborative people manager with global IT experience who is motivated by scaling a team in a dynamic environment. In just two years, Hyperscience has gone from 65 employees in 2 countries to 300 in 10+ countries and will continue growing its geographic & headcount expansion at this pace for the foreseeable future. Reporting to our Sr. Director of Security and based in our NYC headquarters, this role will lead a growing team of 6+ IT engineers and associates across the US and Europe.
Who you are
- You possess clear communication and cross functional skills that allow you to grow and nurture an IT team to be an effective business partner to a global company.
- You enjoy working across cultures and timezones to deliver exceptional IT experiences to a diverse team.
- You understand how IT teams can be effective by prioritizing systems and processes that allow for not only short term execution but also long term delivery.
- You enjoy and can solve strategic business puzzles: you can design IT roadmaps that are not only user-friendly, but also enable more effective and efficient company operations.
- You are a servant leader who coaches and mentors your team toward professional greatness.
- Own and design the short and long term IT roadmap
- Contribute across the organization as the IT thought partner on new office openings, relocations and remote employee strategy.
- Mature the IT function to appropriately scale with the rest of the company.
- Work closely with the Head of Security, VP of Finance, Director of People Operation, and others on crossfunctonal projects
- Advocate for the IT team to streamline the efficiency, effectiveness and happiness of the team - and the whole organization.
- Experience managing a global team of IT engineers and support professionals
- Comfortable with rapidly changing organizations - you’ve seen fast growth and know how to position IT to deliver value in both the short and long term
- Experience contributing IT value to the launch of new (ideally international) company offices
- Proven track record of creating seamless and frictionless IT experience for a large (500+ person), distributed organization.
- This position is in New York City, but working from home part time is an option.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.