Director of IT
The Director of IT will set the vision, strategy, and leadership for Conductor's Information Technology team. This role ensures delivery of scalable, high performing and highly reliable IT infrastructure across the enterprise through the establishment of metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs); and is responsible for planning, overseeing, implementing, and maintaining the Information Security program for the company. The successful candidate will provide technical expertise and experience to manage and mentor a team of IT engineers. This role will be based out of Conductor's HQ in New York City.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", and holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, and changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness and honesty to set clear expectations and hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
- Define a vision for IT including:
- User experience and management (directories, single sign on, etc.)
- Hardware and software management (laptops, installation servers, software management)
- Office experience (videoconferencing and presentation, wireless and networking, etc.)
- Educate and Evangelize secure IT practices across the organizations, including building and implementing tools and services to enable smooth adoption
- Select and implement cost effective technology systems and platforms to improve the customer experience
- Work with stakeholders across the company and multiple locations to maintain a secure and standardized IT environment
- Manage the budge and relationships with IT related contracts
- Provide career growth, mentorship, and leadership for the IT organization
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10 or more years of progressive related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment required.
- 8 or more years of experience leading IT infrastructure teams in defining visions and strategies providing infrastructure solutions in support of large enterprise business solutions.
- Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals required.
- Executive level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
- Experience with modern Network, Security, Access Management, and Cloud Technologies
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged and passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day and affect the company's success and growth. We all share in the same values and push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds and include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career and make a difference in this industry.
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global and emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, and WeWork.