Director, Lifecycle Strategy at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a passionate, data-driven, consumer-centric Lifecycle expert to join its Lifecycle, Media & Analytics organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the following: working with vendor to run cross-functional journey mapping and design thinking workshops to develop a lifecycle marketing roadmap, partner with various teams such as Retention, Paid media, Ecommerce, Inside Sales, Retail, Analytics and Product Marketing to develop holistic journeys that drive email capture and subsequently sales, and create highly segmented and personalized nurture campaigns focused on optimizing path to purchase. This role will lead the Lifecycle Strategy team and manage multiple direct reports. We’re a fast-paced, action-oriented team that thrives on collaboration, making fast, data-driven decisions, and challenging the status quo to most effectively deploy personalized, consumer-centric communications across the consumer journey.
- Develop customer journey mapping strategies (sometimes in conjunction with vendor) across all products as they relate to the acquisition phase of the lifecycle, as well as cross-sell and upsell within the retention audience
- Use Voice of the Customer, product, and operational data to identify behavioral cues, understand consumer mindset/barriers and develop the right emotionally intelligent nurture campaigns across owned marketing channels
- Own and maintain the customer journey/experience roadmap, aligning the themes/vision across marketing teams, with the goal of uncovering the optimal course of action for audiences & leads in each stage of the funnel
- From concept through post campaign analysis - leverage marketing automation tools to develop trigger, journey and transactional campaign strategies in order to optimize user lifecycle
- Create high-conversion email campaigns for seasonal flighting, focusing on acquisition - driving conversions, upsell and incremental sales
- Drive segmentation, targeting, personalization and relevancy tactics to improve engagement and conversion across owned marketing channels (email, in-app, push and SMS) and support multi-channel orchestration with cross-functional marketing teams
- Own a learning agenda; continuously test, learn and iterate on our lifecycle strategy and identify the best performing content and messages across audiences and stages
- 8-10+ years of experience in a lifecycle/CRM role
- Qualified candidates should have at least 7 years of direct lifecycle marketing experience, including full ownership ranging from strategy to execution
- Experience running journey mapping, service design, or design thinking workshops
- Strong empathy for customers and understanding of value drivers in revenue business models
- Experience using email and marketing automation platforms like SimonData, SalesForce, or Marketo
- High impact leadership skills, including setting a clear vision and strategy, motivating and coaching others, driving urgency and results
- Leads by example – demonstrating curiosity, empathy, grace under pressure, integrity, responsiveness, transparency, agility and authenticity
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.