Director of Marketplace at Bizly
Bizly answers the question all enterprises are asking right now: "How will we MEET and WORK in the post-COVID world?"
Bizly is a modern, consumer-style, enterprise platform for creating, managing and measuring your meetings. With Bizly, you can build great meetings using videoconferencing services like Zoom, your office spaces, or select from over 20,000 offsite venues. Bizly provides the best practices and guidance to build great meetings, keep employees safe and healthy, and measure the results. BIzly's insights drive critical decisions around how companies will optimize their real estate footprint, meetings productivity, and spend in the "new world". See more on Bizly at www.bizly.com.
We are looking for our Director of Marketplace to drive Bizly's venue directory and supplier ecosystem on a global basis. We're looking for a fearless leader who is comfortable rolling up their sleeves to tackle our marketplace goals, and capable of helping us build out our marketplace team over time. This role requires a person who can work cross-functionally and be accountable for business development, strategy, and operations.
- Supplier Content Directory: build a clear strategy and execute a plan to expand Bizly’s content and directory of hotels, restaurants, unique venues, and tech partners to maximize value to Bizly’s customers and users. This will include utilizing and managing internal and offshore resources as may be required.
- Business development: develop a short and long term strategy for the marketplace business at Bizly. Drive outreaches, presentations, and follow-through to build the Company’s relationships with supplier partners at both the corporate and local level and work to build a moat around Bizly’s unique value proposition, working with the Bizly product, customer, and sales teams as may be required to fulfill the business objectives.
- Operations: assist the Company with domestic & international expansion efforts, and optimize key success metrics with the marketplace such as support and supplier response time, operating service windows, and achieving venue inquiry and customer support capacity. You will be responsible for building a team to fulfill your objectives.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The following is what matters most:
- Track Record: we are looking for a proven marketer who has played a lead growth and/or operations role at a fast-growing enterprise or marketplace software company.
- Detailed-Oriented and Articulate: we are looking for someone who takes a deeply quantitative and data-oriented approach to strategy and execution. Since this is both an operations and business development role, the right candidate would be able to influence and sell, as well as execute operational strategies.
- Culture Fit: most importantly, we are looking for someone who fits our culture. We are dedicated to maintaining a culture of candor and open and respectful debate to find the best answers to the biggest challenges. We deeply value diversity in our workplace, simple solutions, micro-improvements, and celebrating our wins.
GREAT WORK DESERVES GREAT PERKS:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Remote-friendly culture
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, and more
- Competitive salary with equity options
Bizly is a growing team working to build the leading platform that powers human connection. We embrace and celebrate diversity. At Bizly, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.