Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Director, Membership Strategy reports to the VP, Membership and will focus on the cross-functional aspects of our Connected Fitness Membership business.
The Director, Membership Strategy will work cross-functionally with various stakeholders (Finance, Strategy, Content, Music, Platform, etc.) to understand and manage the Connected Fitness Membership business. Responsibility for the role may include:
- Continuously evaluating offering and benefits associated with the Peloton Membership in order to provide Members with the most value which will contribute to continued low net churn
- Partnering with our Strategy team to understand the Connected Fitness membership competitive landscape
- Running monthly cross-functional Membership Program meetings and quarterly reviews with senior leaders
- Developing product lifecycle strategy for existing Members and execution in collaboration with the Product and Support teams
- Working with payers, insurers, and other third parties on unique partnerships to make Peloton and the Membership more affordable via reimbursement programs
- Working with finance to understand drivers of Subscription Gross Margin and opportunities for improvement
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in strategy or finance, with a strong preference for experience in a B2C subscription business
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Comfort working collaboratively across multiple departments including but not limited to Finance, Content, Music, and Engineering
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to present comfortably
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and focus on the tasks that drive the most value
- Ability to work independently to deliver tangible, measurable results
- Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt quickly as things change
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.