Director, Memberships Operations & Strategy at Angi
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are seeking a highly analytical and growth driven Director to manage growth operations for our Memberships business, our newest and fastest growing, consumer-facing business line. We launched Memberships as an independent business to develop targeted strategies, tailored product, and optimized operations to develop deep relationships with our highest value customers. As a key member of the team, you will assess customer needs throughout their lifecycle - from conversion to fulfillment to retention - to figure out how to deliver experiences that will increase engagement.
What you’ll do:
As an Director for Memberships Operations & Strategy, you will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to increase Member Lifetime Value, by engaging Members to do more of their annual home spend with Angi. This is a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally across Product, Operations, Customer Service, Marketing and Supply to identify, test & scale initiatives. You will be responsible for executing high value projects and managing KPI’s as well as independently identifying new problems to solve within the category, based on data and customer feedback. All the projects you will be working on have a direct impact on the growth of the Memberships business as well as ANGI overall.
- Analyze and manage KPIs for Angi's Membership Product
- Develop and execute projects to improve Member engagement and satisfaction across customer experience, digital product, engagement marketing and Pros
- Drive changes in process, policy, and product to ensure high satisfaction for all users
- Test hypothesis quickly. Conduct data analysis, market research, and user research to identify opportunities, own implementation, and measure impact
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, customer service and operations to implement improvements
- Develop new initiatives to add value to the Membership based on customer research and data analysis
Who you are:
- 8-10+ years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility, including creating processes for complex operations
- 2+ years experience in an operating role or at a start-up is preferred. Experience with marketplaces is a plus.
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, strategic planning, or investment banking preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field.
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude. Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with databases and SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Track record of successfully executing small tests, iterating and scaling them with cross functional stakeholders.
- An owner, self-starter and creative problem solver who enjoys tackling complex projects and building businesses from the ground up.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world