Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups. We use G Suite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
We are hiring on behalf of a scaling Payments start-up in the buy now pay later space, who are looking for a Director of Merchant Success to join their business who are going through hyper growth.
The Director of Merchant Success will look after three Merchant Success teams, including Enterprise Success, Success operations and account managers. We need someone who thrives on managing and supporting an existing team, as well as hiring and growing out this function in the business. We are looking for a friendly, personable person, who thrives in a start-up payments business who have just had $130m in funding.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and manage and scale a team of 12
- Partner and Merchant Success executives and leaders
- Recruit, train, mentor and scale the teams
- Expose subset of metrics to executive team, company, and board
- Define Success Organization Career Development
- Partner with the Chief Experience Officer and founders to iterate on career development plans and measurement of the CS teams
- Create meaningful partnerships with Exec to drive conversations surrounding churn, co-marketing budgets, rate changes etc.
- Drive positive Merchant Success outcomes across experience bands
- Drive adoption of the company and benchmark impact to Merchant’s business
- Drive expansion in coordination with sales, create repeatable hand off process from sales to account management
- Optimize Merchant Lifecycle for all experience bands
- Iterate key milestones of Merchant journey by experience level
- Standardize playbooks and interventions and escalations for each point in journey
- Define executive engagement programs for Merchants
- Refine segmentation of Merchant base and varying strategies
- Systematize the management and reporting of Merchant lifecycle
- Own Lifecycle of Merchant Success Activities
- Develop frameworks for CSMs to leverage in Merchant engagements and milestones
- Standardize reporting on impact of Merchant Success activities across lifecycle
- Define, measure, and improve on effectiveness of Merchant Success
You Should Have:
- Experience building and leading a Merchant Success team, ideally in a payments, e-commerce or fin-tech startup
- Experience with SaaS solution offerings and ability to articulate the benefits of SaaS
- Experience scaling a success team during hyper growth phase
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for Merchants AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Proven ability to motivate and focus teams, as well as being a friendly empathetic leader
- Ability to create meaningful cadence of QBRs with standardized KPIS and metrics
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!