Director of Mobile Growth at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for an exceptional growth leader with deep experience unlocking and accelerating mobile app growth at scale. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digging through data to find the needle in the haystack and obsessing about user experiences, balancing what’s right for the business and fighting for what’s best for our users.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive the strategy to supercharge growth across our portfolio of mobile apps.
- Lead product growth efforts and experimentation with a core group of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers -- bringing key growth disciplines and best practices around acquisition, activation, engagement, retention, and monetization into our mobile apps.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deeply understand all key metrics and data around our mobile business, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of all growth levers within mobile apps, and map out new levers, viral loops, tactics, and strategies to unlock growth.
- Partner closely with performance marketing teams to turn paid channels into high performing and highly efficient funnels that unlock scalable LTV/CAC.
- Build, manage, and scale high performing growth teams
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 8+ years of experience leading growth teams and growth programs at scale
- 4+ years experience building and managing a team of high performing growth product managers
- Demonstrated experience growing and monetizing mobile apps at scale
- Deep experience across all key areas of growth funnel within mobile apps (acquisition, activation, engagement, retention, monetization)
- Consistent track record in using data to drive product and/or business decisions
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Flexible and can adapt to fast moving, agile team
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs