Director of Network Development Strategy at Covera Health
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Director of Network Development Strategy to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation.
As our Director of Network Development Strategy, you will be the primary lead in identifying, building and securing strategic partnerships with physician practices and health systems that provide radiology/imaging services. This includes setting priorities by identifying market needs, analyzing and developing partnership models, and engaging providers in contracting discussions. You will set strategic direction, lay out a clear implementation plan for execution, be responsible for providing direction to your team, and collaborate across the business to align with all of our ongoing Covera Health efforts.
• Lead, direct, and support all provider contracting, crafting meaningful provider relationships
• Align, implement, and lead contracting team strategy by setting goals for each team member based on client need, provider locations, and data science analyses
• Work closely with our sales and clinical research teams to determine specific needs and areas for assistance and/or growth
• Lead our effort to complete a clear, detailed market analysis of each segmented market as it relates to the company’s need to develop relationships with local provider radiology groups
• Detail future strategy as clients and partnership needs grow
• Work with key provider groups to gain buy-in for Covera Health initiatives for the purposes of piloting great patient care models
• BA or BS required and preferred in business or healthcare administration
• 4+ years of work experience with 2+ focused in healthcare provider system or similar, preferred
• Experience as a manager of 2+ team members
• Natural networker and negotiator
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication with excellent ability to lead and motivate in a team environment
• Presentation skills and proven ability to effectively communicate detailed information to healthcare providers
• Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!